Shelton Borehole Drilling
The Shelton Borehole Drilling Process:
- Can be very messy and noisy.
- We pride ourselves in leaving your property as we found it.
- We suggest you advise your neighbors when drilling is to be done
- Please remember to register your borehole with the Municipality
- We install pumps
- We work with Zuid Engineering to take the water into your house.
Shelton Borehole Drilling has in its employ some of the most experienced drilling operators in the Western Cape.
The terrain in parts of this area is among the most difficult in the world for drilling so hands-on experience in these conditions is the key to professional, successful installations.
We use mud pans where conditions do not allow for mud pits. Which means no digging or lifting of paving. Saving the client a considerable amount of money in repairs.
Unlike many of our competitors, we are committed to cleaning up after our work is complete and we also keep our jobsites as clean and tidy as possible during the drilling period.